Quick cooking quinoa makes this a perfect summer salad when you don’t want to heat up the kitchen. It is also great for a last minute potluck, or when company comes over unexpectedly.
Combine everything in a large bowl and mix well.
Photo by Eco-Vegan Gal
Find this no-cook recipe and more cookout and bbq ideas and 30-minute meals in the Forks Over Knives Recipe App.
- 1½ cups cooked quinoa
- 1½ cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ medium red onion, diced small
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Zest of 1 lime and 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Sea salt to taste
Become a great plant-based cook. The FOK Online Cooking Course teaches you how to make delicious meals anytime. Features top chef instructors, delicious recipes, and more! Join the cooking course now.