Why cook your relish or use sugar when you can make this easy fresh version instead? This recipe tastes delicious on morning oatmeal or as a sandwich or wrap spread, so freeze some cranberries when they’re in season, then enjoy this treat all year ’round.
1. In a food processor fitted with the “S” blade, process all ingredients until the desired chunky texture is reached.
Find this recipe and more in the Forks Over Knives Recipe App.
- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- Zest and fruit of 2 large oranges
- 1 cup pitted dates (or more, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk (optional)
Forks Over Knives Family is here! A complete guide to a whole-food, plant-based lifestyle for your entire family, with more than 125 delicious kid-friendly recipes. Get the book now.