- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- Zest and fruit of 2 large oranges
- 1 cup pitted dates (or more, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk (optional)
Why cook your relish or use sugar when you can make this easy fresh version instead? This recipe tastes delicious on morning oatmeal or as a sandwich or wrap spread, so freeze some cranberries when they’re in season, then enjoy this treat all year ’round.
1. In a food processor fitted with the “S” blade, process all ingredients until the desired chunky texture is reached.
Find this recipe and more in the Forks Over Knives Recipe App.
Don't want to cook? Try our Forks Fresh Meals delivery service and receive 5, 10, or 15 healthy and delightful meals at your doorstep every week.
Chef AJ is a culinary instructor in Los Angeles who has followed a plant-based diet for more than thirty years. She is author of Unprocessed: How to Achieve Vibrant Health and Your Ideal Weight. Chef AJ’s passion is teaching people how to incorporate more fresh fruits and vegetables in their diet in ways that are easy, delicious, and fun. Visit EatUnprocessed.com for updates from Chef AJ.View all contributions by Chef AJ