Engine 2 Retreats – 2014 Events
We are pleased to announce that Forks Over Knives has partnered again with The Engine 2 Diet for a third season of hands-on retreats (formerly Farms 2 Forks, now called Engine 2 Retreats).
Learn directly from the best and brightest educators in the field about the whole-food, plant-based lifestyle that is proven to prevent and even reverse chronic diseases—while helping you reach an optimum weight.
Our seven exciting events will be hosted by Rip Esselstyn and feature speakers Caldwell Esselstyn, M.D., T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., Michael Greger, M.D., Jane Esselstyn, R.N., Doug Lisle, Ph.D., Ann Esselstyn, Natala Constantine, Colleen Patrick-Goudreau and more!
2014 dates and locations are as follows:
- February 28 – March 2 in Phoenix, Arizona
- April 25 – 27 in Portland, Oregon
- May 17 – 23 in Sedona, Arizona (Week long event)
- June 27 – 29 in Chicago, Illinois
- August 16 – 17 in Hudson, New York (Special event at the Esselstyn family farm)
- September 12 – 14 in Austin, Texas
- October 12 – 18 in Sedona, Arizona (Week long event)
There will be life-saving lessons about making yourself heart-attack proof; cooking demonstrations; training for how to shop for healthy foods; strategies for eating out in restaurants and airports; morning workouts with Rip; plant-strong meals and more!
Join us for a weekend of fun, food and education…