This is my all-time favorite salsa. It has a smokey flavor and is kid-friendly and great as a dip – you can also use it as tasty filling for a burrito or enchilada.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Flavors will improve on sitting. Stir well before serving.
- 1 – one pound bag of frozen corn, defrosted
- 2 – 15 ounce cans of Pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- One pound of Roma Tomatoes (approximately 4), seeded and diced
- One bunch of Cilantro, chopped
- 4 scallions (or more, to taste) finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Paste (or ¼ teaspoon chipotle powder) or more to taste
- Juice and zest from 4 limes
- Optional: Serve with Baked Tortilla Chips
Preparing a perfect salad is now as easy as a toss and a pour. Our salad dressings have no added oils and are crafted especially for your whole-food, plant-based diet.