- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 2 cups
We use this tropical salsa on our Polenta with Black Beans, and it is also a great condiment for other Mexican recipes. For a snack, try rolling up a warm corn tortilla and using it to scoop up some of this flavorful salsa.
Find this recipe and more in the Forks Over Knives Recipe App.
- 2 cups peeled, chopped ripe mango
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Put the mango, onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, garlic, and vinegar into a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of warm tap water and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 1 week before serving.
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.