OUR COURSES PROVIDE
- Go at your own pace and on your own schedule
- Lifetime access
- QA's with instructors
- Student forums
- Progress tracking to help you meet your goals
FORKS OVER KNIVES ULTIMATE COURSE
• Comprehensive 3-month curriculum
• 55 hours of cooking and learning
• Over 100 whole-food, plant-based recipes
• Earn credits from the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation
PLANT-BASED COOKING ESSENTIALS
• Foundational plant-based cooking
• 15 hours of cooking and learning
• 30 whole-food, plant-based recipes
INTRO TO MEAL PREP
• Master plant-based meal prep
• 5 hours of cooking and learning
• 70 whole-food, plant-based recipes
Sample Course Videos
Hear From Our Students
I have learned more in the past ten weeks than I had thought possible! Well done, the course is terrific.
This cooking course enabled me to make delicious dishes. My husband now describes me as an amazing cook.
They’ve shown me how flavorful plant-based cooking can be! I’ve also learned how I can prepare these delicious meals without using oil.
I am relatively new to this way of eating and feel much more knowledgeable and equipped now to continue successfully with it in the future.
My family loved tasting all of the new dishes, and it has expanded my repertoire of meals to make during the week. I give this course FIVE STARS!!!
As a nutritionist, I wanted to help my patients to eat healthier, and now I can do it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What material is covered in these courses?
View the complete course syllabus chart here.
- Is there a time limit to complete these online cooking courses?
The online plant-based cooking classes are self-paced and designed to allow you to learn to cook online 24/7 from any high-speed-internet-connected device. While you will have access to the course content for life, students taking The Ultimate Course have 90 days to complete all activities and pass in order to earn their Certificate of Completion.
- How many hours per week do I need to plan for?
Students progress at their own pace and to schedule their learning as they see fit. However, students in The Ultimate Course interested in earning their certificate of completion should expect to spend an average of five or more hours per week in the course. This will vary from person to person based on learning style and experience with plant-based cooking.
- What type of support do I get with these online courses?
We pride ourselves on providing students with the support they need to become better, more confident cooks. Throughout our vegan chef training online, you’ll have multiple opportunities to engage with our instructors and student support team This includes regular live Q&A sessions. Additionally, there are discussion forums where you can engage with anyone who’s learning how to cook.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Once you pay for the vegan cooking lessons online, 25 percent is immediately non-refundable. We understand that sometimes circumstances beyond your control may require you to withdraw from a course. We’ll work with you on a case-by-case basis if any circumstance arises within the first week of your course. However, after seven days, we no longer offer refunds.
- What equipment will I need?
A basic set of pots, pans, standard bakeware, mixing and serving bowls, utensils, a comfortable knife, steamer basket, and standard blender. We will also walk you through these requirements in the first units of the course.